ALL TIME BEST SHINEDOWN SONG: ROUND 4

• ALL TIME BEST SHINEDOWN SONG: ROUND 4
    d_eicholz

THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED. THIS POLL WAS ALSO EXTREMELY CLOSE! HOWEVER, IT APPEARS THAT SECOND CHANCE AND STRANGER INSIDE WILL MOVE ON AFTER BEATING IN MEMORY BY A SINGLE VOTE! THANKS AGAIN FOR VOTING AND LOOK FOR POLL 5 SOON!!

ROUND 4!!!! getting close to the end now! as before, vote for ur favorite song and top 2 vote getters will move to the final round! thanks for ur votes and good luck!

Submitted by d_eicholz on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Breaking Inside..been listening to that one over and over!

Stranger Inside.

synneraboveall

Tue, 05/12/2009 - 01:59

I def. have to go with [b]Stranger Inside[/b] cause that song helped me get through a really rough time when I was about 20yrs old. And my first Shinedown show ever...Brent sang part of that song to me...and I fell in love with them for sure with that song.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/12/2009 - 08:19

i went with second chance it speaks to me in a lot of ways.

[quote="raymond"]Again, how the fuck can any of you possibly make a solid decision on this. IMPOSSIBLE.[/quote]

True..is sin't easy... :)

destiny453

Tue, 05/12/2009 - 18:53

That wasn't easy but I had to choose Second Chance :)

I would like to see In Memory and Stranger Inside go through, as SI has less votes thats what I chose.

d_eicholz

Fri, 05/29/2009 - 00:53

THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED. THIS POLL WAS ALSO EXTREMELY CLOSE! HOWEVER, IT APPEARS THAT SECOND CHANCE AND STRANGER INSIDE WILL MOVE ON AFTER BEATING IN MEMORY BY A SINGLE VOTE! THANKS AGAIN FOR VOTING AND LOOK FOR POLL 5 SOON!!

ROUND 4!!!! getting close to the end now! as before, vote for ur favorite song and top 2 vote getters will move to the final round! thanks for ur votes and good luck!

comments

I would like to see In Memory and Stranger Inside go through, as SI has less votes thats what I chose.

That wasn't easy but I had to choose Second Chance :)

[quote="raymond"]Again, how the fuck can any of you possibly make a solid decision on this. IMPOSSIBLE.[/quote]

True..is sin't easy... :)

i went with second chance it speaks to me in a lot of ways.

I def. have to go with [b]Stranger Inside[/b] cause that song helped me get through a really rough time when I was about 20yrs old. And my first Shinedown show ever...Brent sang part of that song to me...and I fell in love with them for sure with that song.

Stranger Inside.

Breaking Inside..been listening to that one over and over!