ALL TIME BEST SHINEDOWN SONG: ROUND 3

• ALL TIME BEST SHINEDOWN SONG: ROUND 3
    d_eicholz

THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED. RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECORDED AND NO FUTURE VOTES WILL COUNT. MOVING ON TO THE FINALS IS THE SONG "BETTER VERSION". HOWEVER, THERE IS A TIGHT RACE FOR SECOND SO ONCE A GAIN WE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL POLL TO DECIDE THE OTHER SONG THAT MOVES ON. THANKS FOR UR VOTES AND LOOK FOR THE NEXT POLL TO BE UP SOON

We are now in round three!!!! just like before, vote for your favorite song out of the options! the top 2 will go on to the FINAL ROUND!!!!! Vote Carefully!

Submitted by d_eicholz on
Forum category
Is pro
No

d_eicholz

Wed, 04/29/2009 - 00:43

I love Better Version. its meassage of non conformity is so awesome. its like my, and i'm sure many of ur, anthem

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/29/2009 - 09:14

i love lost in the crowd. that song is really something ever since the first time I heard it I thought it was such a great song.

Better Version could well be my favourite Shinedown song.

Went with B.V.

Had to go with Better Version but Lost In The Crowd and Carried Away are close!

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/01/2009 - 18:12

come on where's the support for lost in the crowd!!!

d_eicholz

Sun, 05/10/2009 - 01:09

THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED. RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECORDED AND NO FUTURE VOTES WILL COUNT. MOVING ON TO THE FINALS IS THE SONG "BETTER VERSION". HOWEVER, THERE IS A TIGHT RACE FOR SECOND SO ONCE A GAIN WE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL POLL TO DECIDE THE OTHER SONG THAT MOVES ON. THANKS FOR UR VOTES AND LOOK FOR THE NEXT POLL TO BE UP SOON

destiny453

Tue, 05/12/2009 - 18:55

I know the poll is closed but i would have chosen Better Version :)

We are now in round three!!!! just like before, vote for your favorite song out of the options! the top 2 will go on to the FINAL ROUND!!!!! Vote Carefully!

comments

I know the poll is closed but i would have chosen Better Version :)

come on where's the support for lost in the crowd!!!

Had to go with Better Version but Lost In The Crowd and Carried Away are close!

Went with B.V.

Better Version could well be my favourite Shinedown song.

i love lost in the crowd. that song is really something ever since the first time I heard it I thought it was such a great song.

I love Better Version. its meassage of non conformity is so awesome. its like my, and i'm sure many of ur, anthem