ALL TIME BEST SHINEDOWN SONG: ROUND 2

• ALL TIME BEST SHINEDOWN SONG: ROUND 2
    d_eicholz

THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED!!!! THANK U FOR YOUR VOTES! BURNING BRIGHT WILL BE MOVING ON TO THE FINAL ROUND!!!!! HOWEVER, I HAVE DECIDED THAT BECAUSE OF THE VERY CLOSE RACE FOR SECOND BETWEEN SHED SOME LIGHT AND WHAT A SHAME, WE WILL CONDUCT ANOTHER SPECIAL POLL. THIS WAY IT WILL JUST BE BETWEEN THESE TWO SONGS AND VOTES WILL NOT BE WASTED ON OTHERS THAT DON'T HAVE A CHANCE AND ALSO THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR BURNING BRIGHT CAN HAVE A SAY BETWEEN THESE TWO ALSO!!!

Round #2 to find the greatest all time shinedown song. as before, everyone votes and in approximately a week the top 2 vote getting songs will be taken and move on to the final round at the end. VOTE CAREFULLY! This round is gonna be really tough!

Submitted by d_eicholz on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I am "The Energy."

Dayum, thats tough, What A Shame.

This is so hard..I love them all for different reasons! I went with Shed Some Light....that was one of the first ones that did it for me..Lady So Divine is the kind of song I would love to have written for me..LOL! They are all masters!

Went with Burning Bright

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 04/19/2009 - 18:40

i went with burning bright for this one.

destiny453

Mon, 04/20/2009 - 06:24

I went with What A Shame as I want a line from the song tattooed :)

Burning Bright Without a doubt , as I know of like 15 books , that if they were made into a movie that song would be perfect for them

It's so hard to choose, i love them all. I chose Sin with a grin. can't really give a reason, it's just a feeling.

THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED!!!! THANK U FOR YOUR VOTES! BURNING BRIGHT WILL BE MOVING ON TO THE FINAL ROUND!!!!! HOWEVER, I HAVE DECIDED THAT BECAUSE OF THE VERY CLOSE RACE FOR SECOND BETWEEN SHED SOME LIGHT AND WHAT A SHAME, WE WILL CONDUCT ANOTHER SPECIAL POLL. THIS WAY IT WILL JUST BE BETWEEN THESE TWO SONGS AND VOTES WILL NOT BE WASTED ON OTHERS THAT DON'T HAVE A CHANCE AND ALSO THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR BURNING BRIGHT CAN HAVE A SAY BETWEEN THESE TWO ALSO!!!

Round #2 to find the greatest all time shinedown song. as before, everyone votes and in approximately a week the top 2 vote getting songs will be taken and move on to the final round at the end. VOTE CAREFULLY! This round is gonna be really tough!

comments

It's so hard to choose, i love them all. I chose Sin with a grin. can't really give a reason, it's just a feeling.

Burning Bright Without a doubt , as I know of like 15 books , that if they were made into a movie that song would be perfect for them

I went with What A Shame as I want a line from the song tattooed :)

i went with burning bright for this one.

Went with Burning Bright

This is so hard..I love them all for different reasons! I went with Shed Some Light....that was one of the first ones that did it for me..Lady So Divine is the kind of song I would love to have written for me..LOL! They are all masters!

Dayum, thats tough, What A Shame.

I am "The Energy."