ALL TIME BEST SHINEDOWN SONG: ROUND 1

• ALL TIME BEST SHINEDOWN SONG: ROUND 1
    d_eicholz

UPDATES: THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED AND ANY FUTURE VOTES WILL NOT BE COUNTED! FINAL VOTE TOTALS HAVE BEEN TAKEN. 45 WILL MOVE ON TO THE FINAL ROUND. HOWEVER, THERE IS A TIE FOR SECOND SO WE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL POLL WITH THE THREE THAT ARE TIED TO DECIDE THE SECOND SONG THAT WILL MOVE ON

okay, i know every single song is amazing and there are no bad ones, but i was just curious as to which song would win if the biggest shinedown fans voted. so this is round one. every song will come up eventually. i used my itunes to shuffle the list to make it more fair. i counted 47 songs total and i'll 5 rounds so i will go 10 10 9 9 9 and the top 2 from each round will move to the final round. i'll probly do one round each week. if anyone has any ideas, just post it =)

Submitted by d_eicholz on
Forum category
Is pro
No

d_eicholz

Sat, 04/11/2009 - 21:55

damn, i accidently included the dream so the 2nd round will also have to be 9

Well I Got A Candle.

Sat, 04/11/2009 - 23:49

save me is the best ever!

I chose Fake but probably because it had no votes, like you said their all good. :o

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 04/12/2009 - 10:23

they are definately all good but in this round 45 means the most to me. it was the very first shinedown song i heard from there i never looked back the next day after hearing the song i went out and bought LAW i've been a shinedownjunkie ever since.

JeffTaormina

Sun, 04/12/2009 - 12:07

Heroes is the song that really got me to notice Shinedown.
I heard it before Us and Them was released. I then ran out and got LAW and waited for UAT picked it up the day it came out and the same for SOM!
So Heroes will always have a place in my heart LOL 8)

Round 1: Call Me

[quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"]Round 1: Call Me[/quote]

I seem to remember a halo and a devil's tail....

:D

d_eicholz

Wed, 04/15/2009 - 22:47

damn, close race for #2!!!

[quote="mollie"][quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"]Round 1: Call Me[/quote]

:D[/quote]

Yes, adding some wings and horns, too. Almost finished...

.45 baby.

[quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"][quote="mollie"][quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"]Round 1: Call Me[/quote]

Yes, adding some wings and horns, too. Almost finished...[/quote]

NIIIICCCCEEEEEE!!!!

I wanna see it when done...who knows??? I might just add one similiar to me! :D

[quote="mollie"][quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"][quote="mollie"][quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"]Round 1: Call Me[/quote]

NIIIICCCCEEEEEE!!!!

I wanna see it when done...who knows??? I might just add one similiar to me! :D[/quote]

You know you will be the first to see it!

[quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"][quote="mollie"][quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"][quote="mollie"][quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"]Round 1: Call Me[/quote]

NIIIICCCCEEEEEE!!!!

I wanna see it when done...who knows??? I might just add one similiar to me! :D[/quote]

You know you will be the first to see it![/quote]

SWEET~Speaking of wings....once I had a halo, then it caught on fire! :twisted:

d_eicholz

Sun, 04/19/2009 - 02:33

UPDATES: THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED AND ANY FUTURE VOTES WILL NOT BE COUNTED! FINAL VOTE TOTALS HAVE BEEN TAKEN. 45 WILL MOVE ON TO THE FINAL ROUND. HOWEVER, THERE IS A TIE FOR SECOND SO WE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL POLL WITH THE THREE THAT ARE TIED TO DECIDE THE SECOND SONG THAT WILL MOVE ON

destiny453

Mon, 04/20/2009 - 06:29

I chose 45 :) It has the most meaning to me

okay, i know every single song is amazing and there are no bad ones, but i was just curious as to which song would win if the biggest shinedown fans voted. so this is round one. every song will come up eventually. i used my itunes to shuffle the list to make it more fair. i counted 47 songs total and i'll 5 rounds so i will go 10 10 9 9 9 and the top 2 from each round will move to the final round. i'll probly do one round each week. if anyone has any ideas, just post it =)

comments

I chose 45 :) It has the most meaning to me

[quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"][quote="mollie"][quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"][quote="mollie"][quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"]Round 1: Call Me[/quote]

NIIIICCCCEEEEEE!!!!

You know you will be the first to see it![/quote]

SWEET~Speaking of wings....once I had a halo, then it caught on fire! :twisted:

[quote="mollie"][quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"][quote="mollie"][quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"]Round 1: Call Me[/quote]

NIIIICCCCEEEEEE!!!!

You know you will be the first to see it!

[quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"][quote="mollie"][quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"]Round 1: Call Me[/quote]

NIIIICCCCEEEEEE!!!!

I wanna see it when done...who knows??? I might just add one similiar to me! :D

.45 baby.

[quote="mollie"][quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"]Round 1: Call Me[/quote]

Yes, adding some wings and horns, too. Almost finished...

damn, close race for #2!!!

[quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"]Round 1: Call Me[/quote]

:D

Round 1: Call Me

Heroes is the song that really got me to notice Shinedown.
I heard it before Us and Them was released. I then ran out and got LAW and waited for UAT picked it up the day it came out and the same for SOM!
So Heroes will always have a place in my heart LOL 8)

they are definately all good but in this round 45 means the most to me. it was the very first shinedown song i heard from there i never looked back the next day after hearing the song i went out and bought LAW i've been a shinedownjunkie ever since.

I chose Fake but probably because it had no votes, like you said their all good. :o

save me is the best ever!

damn, i accidently included the dream so the 2nd round will also have to be 9