ALL TIME BEST SHINEDOWN SONG: THE FINAL VOTE

• ALL TIME BEST SHINEDOWN SONG: THE FINAL VOTE
    d_eicholz

This is what we have all been waiting for. after 5 preliminary polls and special votes we, shinedown nation, have narrowed it down to 10 songs. THE 10 best shinedown songs. it has now come time to decide once and for all which song will be crowned as the All-Time Best Shinedown Song. Choose wisely. To make this final round more scientific and accurate, I have set the poll to run for exactly 10 days starting immediately. This is not too long so we don't have to wait but also should give plenty of time for everyone to get their say in. As this is the final round nobody should need to wait till the end to see which song needs help. Choose your personal favorite and cross your fingers. Good luck to all and let the voting commence!

Submitted by d_eicholz on
Forum category
Is pro
No

d_eicholz

Mon, 06/08/2009 - 00:47

i'll kick things off. i chose better version. its been my favorite for a while and the lyrics mean a lot to me. love the message of nonconformity

I vote for Stranger inside, because that song means a lot for me.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 06/09/2009 - 09:15

i went with burning bright that song just speaks to me.

I chose Shed Some Light, it's very personal to me, and the reason I totally fell in love with this band, and Brent's lyrics. 8)

willdabeastfraz

Tue, 06/09/2009 - 21:34

[quote="ladydivine10"]I chose Shed Some Light, it's very personal to me, and the reason I totally fell in love with this band, and Brent's lyrics. 8)[/quote]

Stranger Inside, its such an intense song, awesome lyrics.

"Don't push your ignorance on me, I'm not unrehearsed to your jealousy"

destiny453

Sat, 06/13/2009 - 12:34

I chose 45 cos the lyrics mean alot to me personally aswell :)

d_eicholz

Fri, 06/19/2009 - 22:23

Pretty sure the 10 days are up so it looks like the winner is Burning Bright!!! thanks everybody for voting!

destiny453

Sun, 06/21/2009 - 15:59

Well it was kinda close :)

I feel so lost in side, so unloved within...I think I'm gonna go die. :cry:

Had to try it, guess it didn't come out as well as I thought it would have, chnaged the lyrics too much - you can't improve on perfection! :P

destiny453

Wed, 06/24/2009 - 15:28

thats true my friend, thats true :)

xshinedownfreakx

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 01:15

second chance is by far the best song by shinedown!!!!! its about going after ur dream!

destiny453

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 06:52

It's great, but I don't think it's the best....i like Sound Of Madness so I can rock out or 45 acoustic

xshinedownfreakx

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 12:12

[quote="destiny453"]It's great, but I don't think it's the best....i like Sound Of Madness so I can rock out or 45 acoustic[/quote] the sound of madness is a good song! 8)

destiny453

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 15:37

it sure is a love headbanging to it :)

I'm pi$$ed!!! Noone appreciates Fly???? WTF?

destiny453

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 15:44

Oh thats a great one 2 :) Really it is

Live ...it's the shiz!! You should see Eric on that one!! NUTS!!!*sigh*

destiny453

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 16:09

What...live??

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 17:19

i dont think i got to vote... weird.. i woulda picked fly from the inside thoughh. thats my all time favorite song. <3

destiny453

Wed, 09/09/2009 - 07:40

It is a good song 2, very good live :)

xshinedownfreakx

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 15:30

[quote="lorilee"]I'm pi$$ed!!! Noone appreciates Fly???? WTF?[/quote]i love fly! its one of my favorites!

fistfullofflowers

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 16:28

[quote="destiny453"]It is a good song 2, very good live :)[/quote]

it is! if only i could remember exactly how it sounds besides youtube videos.. i wish i could.

xshinedownfreakx

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 17:48

[quote="Themindisaweapon"][quote="destiny453"]It is a good song 2, very good live :)[/quote]

it is! if only i could remember exactly how it sounds besides youtube videos.. i wish i could.[/quote]i cant believe u never heard no more love live!

fistfullofflowers

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 22:57

i have.. just not in person. i've seen it hundreds of times on live from the inside. THE BEST DVD EVER. :D

xshinedownfreakx

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 16:29

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]i have.. just not in person. i've seen it hundreds of times on live from the inside. THE BEST DVD EVER. :D[/quote]i have tht dvd 2! its the BEST!but its nothing like seeing them live in person! :lol:

fistfullofflowers

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 18:14

..haha yeahh. i agree.

destiny453

Sat, 09/12/2009 - 01:37

I haven't heard it live...YET! :D

This is what we have all been waiting for. after 5 preliminary polls and special votes we, shinedown nation, have narrowed it down to 10 songs. THE 10 best shinedown songs. it has now come time to decide once and for all which song will be crowned as the All-Time Best Shinedown Song. Choose wisely. To make this final round more scientific and accurate, I have set the poll to run for exactly 10 days starting immediately. This is not too long so we don't have to wait but also should give plenty of time for everyone to get their say in. As this is the final round nobody should need to wait till the end to see which song needs help. Choose your personal favorite and cross your fingers. Good luck to all and let the voting commence!

comments

I haven't heard it live...YET! :D

..haha yeahh. i agree.

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]i have.. just not in person. i've seen it hundreds of times on live from the inside. THE BEST DVD EVER. :D[/quote]i have tht dvd 2! its the BEST!but its nothing like seeing them live in person! :lol:

i have.. just not in person. i've seen it hundreds of times on live from the inside. THE BEST DVD EVER. :D

[quote="Themindisaweapon"][quote="destiny453"]It is a good song 2, very good live :)[/quote]

it is! if only i could remember exactly how it sounds besides youtube videos.. i wish i could.[/quote]i cant believe u never heard no more love live!

[quote="destiny453"]It is a good song 2, very good live :)[/quote]

it is! if only i could remember exactly how it sounds besides youtube videos.. i wish i could.

[quote="lorilee"]I'm pi$$ed!!! Noone appreciates Fly???? WTF?[/quote]i love fly! its one of my favorites!

It is a good song 2, very good live :)

i dont think i got to vote... weird.. i woulda picked fly from the inside thoughh. thats my all time favorite song. <3

What...live??

Live ...it's the shiz!! You should see Eric on that one!! NUTS!!!*sigh*

Oh thats a great one 2 :) Really it is

I'm pi$$ed!!! Noone appreciates Fly???? WTF?

it sure is a love headbanging to it :)

[quote="destiny453"]It's great, but I don't think it's the best....i like Sound Of Madness so I can rock out or 45 acoustic[/quote] the sound of madness is a good song! 8)

It's great, but I don't think it's the best....i like Sound Of Madness so I can rock out or 45 acoustic

second chance

second chance is by far the best song by shinedown!!!!! its about going after ur dream!

thats true my friend, thats true :)

Had to try it, guess it didn't come out as well as I thought it would have, chnaged the lyrics too much - you can't improve on perfection! :P

:(

I feel so lost in side, so unloved within...I think I'm gonna go die. :cry:

Well it was kinda close :)

Pretty sure the 10 days are up so it looks like the winner is Burning Bright!!! thanks everybody for voting!

I chose 45 cos the lyrics mean alot to me personally aswell :)

Stranger Inside, its such an intense song, awesome lyrics.

"Don't push your ignorance on me, I'm not unrehearsed to your jealousy"

[quote="ladydivine10"]I chose Shed Some Light, it's very personal to me, and the reason I totally fell in love with this band, and Brent's lyrics. 8)[/quote]

I chose Shed Some Light, it's very personal to me, and the reason I totally fell in love with this band, and Brent's lyrics. 8)

i went with burning bright that song just speaks to me.

I vote for Stranger inside, because that song means a lot for me.

i'll kick things off. i chose better version. its been my favorite for a while and the lyrics mean a lot to me. love the message of nonconformity