To all my frozen snowbound family....

• To all my frozen snowbound family....
    crueangel

just remember, that this is a very good time for salt...

ESPECIALLY around the rim of a margarita glass! :twisted:

If it's too cold for a margarita, just add tequila and lime to the salt- you'll be warm in no time!!!

STAY WARM EVERYONE!!! LOVE YA!!

Submitted by crueangel on
Forum category
Is pro
No

erica881014

Sun, 01/16/2011 - 19:19

Amen to that.(the margarita)lol

crueangel

Mon, 01/17/2011 - 14:35

I'll raise one too, erica! :wink:

Haha, that sounds great. I've had this nasty cold for 2 weeks at this point and I will be sooo happy when I'm off my meds so I can have one of those drinks!

crueangel

Mon, 01/17/2011 - 18:21

[quote="aromaine"]Haha, that sounds great. I've had this nasty cold for 2 weeks at this point and I will be sooo happy when I'm off my meds so I can have one of those drinks![/quote]

:( I hope you feel better soon! I fought a cold/flu/sinus infection from after Thanksgiving until about a week ago! Ugh! Feel better!!

just remember, that this is a very good time for salt...

ESPECIALLY around the rim of a margarita glass! :twisted:

If it's too cold for a margarita, just add tequila and lime to the salt- you'll be warm in no time!!!

STAY WARM EVERYONE!!! LOVE YA!!

comments

[quote="aromaine"]Haha, that sounds great. I've had this nasty cold for 2 weeks at this point and I will be sooo happy when I'm off my meds so I can have one of those drinks![/quote]

:( I hope you feel better soon! I fought a cold/flu/sinus infection from after Thanksgiving until about a week ago! Ugh! Feel better!!

Haha, that sounds great. I've had this nasty cold for 2 weeks at this point and I will be sooo happy when I'm off my meds so I can have one of those drinks!

I'll raise one too, erica! :wink:

Amen to that.(the margarita)lol