Album in 2010

• Album in 2010
    crazyquinn03

i talked to barry at the last concert i went to and he said late 2010 will be when their next album comes out so im excited! do u think any new singles will come out before then??

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownfan22_2262

Fri, 03/20/2009 - 12:57

Thats awsome..cant wait.

Wow, that's fast! Hope that actually happens :D

Well I Got A Candle.

Fri, 03/20/2009 - 23:52

[quote="crazyquinn03"]i talked to barry at the last concert i went to and he said late 2010 will be when their next album comes out so im excited! do u think any new singles will come out before then??[/quote]
Knowing brent he probably has about 20 songs written for this new album so expect some time either late this year or early next year hearing songs acoustic or live.

:) cant fucking wait!

That would be so great. These guys are finally getting the recognition they deserve.

If they can crank out an album that is as good or better than SOM, I think they will become unstoppable.

destiny453

Wed, 04/01/2009 - 15:56

They sure are getting recognition, they are in the Kerrang UK mag alot more now aswell, which is a very good thing :lol:

Bennington

Tue, 04/07/2009 - 11:50

[quote="xdog"]That would be so great. These guys are finally getting the recognition they deserve.

If they can crank out an album that is as good or better than SOM, I think they will become unstoppable.[/quote]

Yes, i totatlly agree. In my opionion all of there albums are fantasic in there own way, and the quality of the song writting hasn't slipped a bit.

if they carry on as they are, it'll be Epic...

[quote="destiny453"]They sure are getting recognition, they are in the Kerrang UK mag alot more now aswell, which is a very good thing :lol:[/quote]

They even got a decent live review this week for their show in NY after being slagged off for their London show in January.

that would be awesome

JeffTaormina

Wed, 04/22/2009 - 10:34

I remember years ago Bands would do an album a year.
(But than again I am old)

i talked to barry at the last concert i went to and he said late 2010 will be when their next album comes out so im excited! do u think any new singles will come out before then??

comments

I remember years ago Bands would do an album a year.
(But than again I am old)

that would be awesome

[quote="destiny453"]They sure are getting recognition, they are in the Kerrang UK mag alot more now aswell, which is a very good thing :lol:[/quote]

They even got a decent live review this week for their show in NY after being slagged off for their London show in January.

[quote="xdog"]That would be so great. These guys are finally getting the recognition they deserve.

If they can crank out an album that is as good or better than SOM, I think they will become unstoppable.[/quote]

Yes, i totatlly agree. In my opionion all of there albums are fantasic in there own way, and the quality of the song writting hasn't slipped a bit.

if they carry on as they are, it'll be Epic...

They sure are getting recognition, they are in the Kerrang UK mag alot more now aswell, which is a very good thing :lol:

That would be so great. These guys are finally getting the recognition they deserve.

If they can crank out an album that is as good or better than SOM, I think they will become unstoppable.

Re: Album in 2010

[quote="crazyquinn03"]i talked to barry at the last concert i went to and he said late 2010 will be when their next album comes out so im excited! do u think any new singles will come out before then??[/quote]
Knowing brent he probably has about 20 songs written for this new album so expect some time either late this year or early next year hearing songs acoustic or live.

:) cant fucking wait!

Wow, that's fast! Hope that actually happens :D

Thats awsome..cant wait.