After the show?

• After the show?
    recklessqt

:?: Of all the Shinedown shows ive been to, ive never driven to one so ive had to leave when my friends were ready to leave. i havent had to opportunity to stay after the show to possibly meet the members of the band... but this time, im driving to the Baltimore one (7/23), so i can stay as late at the venue as i want. i was just wondering... does anyone know if the band members do a meet and greet thing after their shows?? a few bands ive seen come outside like an hour or two after the show to take pics and sign autographs... and i was just wondering if SD usually does that?? :?:

Submitted by recklessqt on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Fiery Halo

Tue, 07/22/2008 - 18:59

Wait out side the bus . They will come out after a few minutes.

YESSS i know..it always happens that way!! I HOPE I meet them tomorrow!

I waited with my son after Tuesday's show and they all came out and signed his shirt. They were very nice about it and he was so excited!!

they all came out one by one and signed my cd and posed for pics. surprisingly they were all really sweet. ohh and funny. :-)

so i have a bunch of pics up from the show last night, if anyone wants to add my myspace they can check them out :-) (its my www button/link thingie)

[quote="fenderguitars777"]in philly i didnt get to meet them and i waited like 20 minutes :0[/quote]

You need to try harder. Stand next to the tour bus and bat your eyelashes. It works like a charm. haha

[quote="chelska"][quote="fenderguitars777"]in philly i didnt get to meet them and i waited like 20 minutes :0[/quote]

You need to try harder. Stand next to the tour bus and bat your eyelashes. It works like a charm. haha[/quote]

LOL. youre right actually.
we waited for about two hours total to get all 5 members' pics and signatures. you need to be patient :-)

synneraboveall

Fri, 07/25/2008 - 07:33

Or you could just stalk them...like stand there for hrs on end..LOL!!!!

[quote="recklessqt"][quote="chelska"][quote="fenderguitars777"]in philly i didnt get to meet them and i waited like 20 minutes :0[/quote]

You need to try harder. Stand next to the tour bus and bat your eyelashes. It works like a charm. haha[/quote]

we waited for about two hours total to get all 5 members' pics and signatures. you need to be patient :-)[/quote]

see i was gonna stay...but i was tired...when i went to see seether in may i waited too fuckin long for fuckin shaun to come out so yea...i didnt wanna go throgh that shit again! :(

I bribe them with food. Everybody always wants food.

[quote="rock_saka"][quote="recklessqt"][quote="chelska"][quote="fenderguitars777"]in philly i didnt get to meet them and i waited like 20 minutes :0[/quote]

we waited for about two hours total to get all 5 members' pics and signatures. you need to be patient :-)[/quote]

see i was gonna stay...but i was tired...when i went to see seether in may i waited too fuckin long for fuckin shaun to come out so yea...i didnt wanna go throgh that shit again! :([/quote]

well it didnt really seem like it took that long. eric was the first one outside. he came out after maybe, 25 mins? and the rest of them came out slowly but surely. the only reason it took 2 hours to get everyones signatures is because we chatted with everyone for like 5-10mins or so. plus, brent had to go on the bus to call home.

Brent is always the last one out. Last night the wait was like an hour and a half but it was worth it.

synneraboveall

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 02:13

Hey try waiting till 2am for the last guy to come out(*cough*Brent*cough*) and then not leaving till almost 3am cause you can't stop talking...lol It's fun you all should try it sometime...LOL!!!!! I did it 2 nights in a row pretty much..LOL

[quote="chelska"]Brent is always the last one out. Last night the wait was like an hour and a half but it was worth it.[/quote]

The one time I actually got to meet them Brent was actually the first one out.. and it was really funny because he seemed surprised to see us all there.

[quote="synneraboveall"]Hey try waiting till 2am for the last guy to come out(*cough*Brent*cough*) and then not leaving till almost 3am cause you can't stop talking...lol It's fun you all should try it sometime...LOL!!!!! I did it 2 nights in a row pretty much..LOL[/quote]

It was only till like 2 am Saturday night. So ha

:?: Of all the Shinedown shows ive been to, ive never driven to one so ive had to leave when my friends were ready to leave. i havent had to opportunity to stay after the show to possibly meet the members of the band... but this time, im driving to the Baltimore one (7/23), so i can stay as late at the venue as i want. i was just wondering... does anyone know if the band members do a meet and greet thing after their shows?? a few bands ive seen come outside like an hour or two after the show to take pics and sign autographs... and i was just wondering if SD usually does that?? :?:

comments

[quote="synneraboveall"]Hey try waiting till 2am for the last guy to come out(*cough*Brent*cough*) and then not leaving till almost 3am cause you can't stop talking...lol It's fun you all should try it sometime...LOL!!!!! I did it 2 nights in a row pretty much..LOL[/quote]

It was only till like 2 am Saturday night. So ha

[quote="chelska"]Brent is always the last one out. Last night the wait was like an hour and a half but it was worth it.[/quote]

The one time I actually got to meet them Brent was actually the first one out.. and it was really funny because he seemed surprised to see us all there.

Hey try waiting till 2am for the last guy to come out(*cough*Brent*cough*) and then not leaving till almost 3am cause you can't stop talking...lol It's fun you all should try it sometime...LOL!!!!! I did it 2 nights in a row pretty much..LOL

Brent is always the last one out. Last night the wait was like an hour and a half but it was worth it.

[quote="rock_saka"][quote="recklessqt"][quote="chelska"][quote="fenderguitars777"]in philly i didnt get to meet them and i waited like 20 minutes :0[/quote]

see i was gonna stay...but i was tired...when i went to see seether in may i waited too fuckin long for fuckin shaun to come out so yea...i didnt wanna go throgh that shit again! :([/quote]

well it didnt really seem like it took that long. eric was the first one outside. he came out after maybe, 25 mins? and the rest of them came out slowly but surely. the only reason it took 2 hours to get everyones signatures is because we chatted with everyone for like 5-10mins or so. plus, brent had to go on the bus to call home.

I bribe them with food. Everybody always wants food.

[quote="recklessqt"][quote="chelska"][quote="fenderguitars777"]in philly i didnt get to meet them and i waited like 20 minutes :0[/quote]

see i was gonna stay...but i was tired...when i went to see seether in may i waited too fuckin long for fuckin shaun to come out so yea...i didnt wanna go throgh that shit again! :(

Or you could just stalk them...like stand there for hrs on end..LOL!!!!

[quote="chelska"][quote="fenderguitars777"]in philly i didnt get to meet them and i waited like 20 minutes :0[/quote]

we waited for about two hours total to get all 5 members' pics and signatures. you need to be patient :-)

[quote="fenderguitars777"]in philly i didnt get to meet them and i waited like 20 minutes :0[/quote]

You need to try harder. Stand next to the tour bus and bat your eyelashes. It works like a charm. haha

so i have a bunch of pics up from the show last night, if anyone wants to add my myspace they can check them out :-) (its my www button/link thingie)

they all came out one by one and signed my cd and posed for pics. surprisingly they were all really sweet. ohh and funny. :-)

I waited with my son after Tuesday's show and they all came out and signed his shirt. They were very nice about it and he was so excited!!

YESSS i know..it always happens that way!! I HOPE I meet them tomorrow!

Wait out side the bus . They will come out after a few minutes.