After the meet and greet............

• After the meet and greet............
    canefan73

I was considering buying my daughter and I meet and greet passes to an upcoming show and had a question for those that have purchased them in the past. After the m&g are you then allowed to get your seats or place if it's general admission on the floor, or do you have to go back out and get in line again? Thanks in advance for any help.

Submitted by canefan73 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

It is different from venue to venue but usually you can stay inside. At my M&G i could be inside but i could first enter the floor then the doors opened.

canefan73

Wed, 12/12/2012 - 19:47

I really hope that this will be the case for the Huntington WV show since the m&g tickets I purchased were floor general admission. I'd hate to pay that much for tickets and then be put at the back of the line after the m&g.

when I went for an m&g in october at the O2 acadamy, Jake (head of security) actually got us intothe place early and we managed to get to the front, before everyone else, so u probably will be able to stay inside,but it probably does depend on the venue.
But I wouldn't imagine tha they would make u have to wait outside again, if so i think that i'd want my money back.

I was considering buying my daughter and I meet and greet passes to an upcoming show and had a question for those that have purchased them in the past. After the m&g are you then allowed to get your seats or place if it's general admission on the floor, or do you have to go back out and get in line again? Thanks in advance for any help.

comments

when I went for an m&g in

when I went for an m&g in october at the O2 acadamy, Jake (head of security) actually got us intothe place early and we managed to get to the front, before everyone else, so u probably will be able to stay inside,but it probably does depend on the venue.
But I wouldn't imagine tha they would make u have to wait outside again, if so i think that i'd want my money back.

I really hope that this will

I really hope that this will be the case for the Huntington WV show since the m&g tickets I purchased were floor general admission. I'd hate to pay that much for tickets and then be put at the back of the line after the m&g.

It is different from venue to

It is different from venue to venue but usually you can stay inside. At my M&G i could be inside but i could first enter the floor then the doors opened.