93X Fest Memphis

• 93X Fest Memphis
    hollydoll

Anyone know whether Shinedown is headlining?

Submitted by hollydoll on
Forum category
Is pro
No

hollydoll

Mon, 09/29/2008 - 17:13

They did.......and it was one of their best shows I've attended.

hollydoll

Sat, 10/04/2008 - 17:09

I've tried, but I cannot remember the order these were played in. These were the songs they played. I was a bit disappointed that Call Me wasn't on the list. I was PUMPED that they played Left Out. :-) Back in 2002 I saw them at Memphis in May. As soon as the intro for Left Out was started, it began to rain ridiculously hard. Brent came out and sang at the edge of the stage in the rain for that song. He actually made reference to that show 6 years ago before they played it this time. Very cool.

Setlist in no particular order:
Devour ( I do remember this one was first)
Heroes
Second Chance
Cyanide
Left Out
Sound of Madness
Burning Bright
If You Only Knew
Crow and Butterfly
Save Me
Fly
I Dare You

[quote="raymond"]he remembers like an elephant![/quote]

Hmm well he forgot about playing with AB 2 years ago @ brixton last night. :lol:

[quote="alexh"][quote="raymond"]he remembers like an elephant![/quote]

Hmm well he forgot about playing with AB 2 years ago @ brixton last night. :lol:[/quote]

That was nearly as funny as Dave Draiman wanting to play the 02 Arena :shock:

I did think it may have been a bit too high a bar. I reckon they could pull off 10,000 but 20,000 - 25,000...maybe in a couple of years! :wink:

Anyone know whether Shinedown is headlining?

comments

I did think it may have been a bit too high a bar. I reckon they could pull off 10,000 but 20,000 - 25,000...maybe in a couple of years! :wink:

[quote="alexh"][quote="raymond"]he remembers like an elephant![/quote]

Hmm well he forgot about playing with AB 2 years ago @ brixton last night. :lol:[/quote]

That was nearly as funny as Dave Draiman wanting to play the 02 Arena :shock:

[quote="raymond"]he remembers like an elephant![/quote]

Hmm well he forgot about playing with AB 2 years ago @ brixton last night. :lol:

I've tried, but I cannot remember the order these were played in. These were the songs they played. I was a bit disappointed that Call Me wasn't on the list. I was PUMPED that they played Left Out. :-) Back in 2002 I saw them at Memphis in May. As soon as the intro for Left Out was started, it began to rain ridiculously hard. Brent came out and sang at the edge of the stage in the rain for that song. He actually made reference to that show 6 years ago before they played it this time. Very cool.

Setlist in no particular order:
Devour ( I do remember this one was first)
Heroes
Second Chance
Cyanide
Left Out
Sound of Madness
Burning Bright
If You Only Knew
Crow and Butterfly
Save Me
Fly
I Dare You

They did.......and it was one of their best shows I've attended.