#8 in the WORLD!!!!!!!!

• #8 in the WORLD!!!!!!!!
    synneraboveall

This is a bulletin posted by Zach on myspace...

We have the # 8 Record . .

IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!

On the Billboard top 200 . . Our record DEBUTED . .

at # 8

We also have the # 1 Rock Record in the World right now . . . .

FUCK.

YES.

THANK YOU x a Million

You have made this one of the best days in my whole life. . .

I owe you my everything . .and i promise that shinedown will leave it all in blood onstage every night . .

Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you

And to the other people . .

Keep fuckin Hatin' . . its workin . . .

Gotta love the boys...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Submitted by synneraboveall on
Forum category
Is pro
No

HOW FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!

synneraboveall

Wed, 07/02/2008 - 17:01

I know right...I read this on the other board went and found Zach's bulletin and thought I would post it here since some people aren't on the other board.

This is so exciting...I'm so happy for them!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Well I Got A Candle.

Wed, 07/02/2008 - 18:31

Im soo happy..

Shinedown totally deserves this. I feel so good for them.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooooo thrilled for the band, their friends, families and the fans who have loved them since day 1!!!!

They kick so much ass and are so deserving!

I'm happy for them, but I saw it coming all along. There wasn't a doubtn my mind it'd do well on the charts, I knew it would be Number 1, and everyone knows the Rock Charts are more mportant than the Hot 100.

romancerockstar

Thu, 07/03/2008 - 00:47

It's about damn time they get the recognition they deserve! I agree - I knew it would get there in time, but that's not saying that I didn't scream out a good ol' southern "Hell Yeah!" when I read Zach's bulletin this morning!

My kids came running to see what I was yelling for and when I told them, they yelled too! :wink: I have created little monsters! :lol:

shinersweetie_4300

Thu, 07/03/2008 - 00:59

yay!!!!!!!!!!! i am soo happy for shinedown!! they soo deserve this!! finally!!

jdanek630

Thu, 07/03/2008 - 08:56

In all honesty, I thought they'd get a better turn-out than 50,000 copies sold in the first week, but a top 10 debut is certainly nothing to sneeze at. I was surprised to read the tidbit about how this landed a better spot than LAW. I guess my memory fails me on this one; but I could have swore LAW did really well sales-wise.

JeffTaormina

Thu, 07/03/2008 - 09:07

I am not suprised that this CD made the top ten.
This CD should have made the top five but most people don't know good music if it jumped up and kicked them in the butt!

To the boys in the band keep rockin' it's what you do best!

synneraboveall

Fri, 07/04/2008 - 11:03

[quote="jdanek630"]In all honesty, I thought they'd get a better turn-out than 50,000 copies sold in the first week, but a top 10 debut is certainly nothing to sneeze at. I was surprised to read the tidbit about how this landed a better spot than LAW. I guess my memory fails me on this one; but I could have swore LAW did really well sales-wise.[/quote]

Of course LAW was not gonna debut that high cause no one really knew who they were then..Atlantic never did much promotion for them then...and they didn't do much for the Us and Them record, either. The only reason LAW sold so much is cause the guys toured for 23 1/2 month for it. With Us and Them Atlantic didn't promote much at all for it and Shinedown tour for maybe a year with that album. With SOM Shinedown did the mini-tour, they themselves did promotion and Atlantic actually gave this album some hype...to me if it would have sold less than 50,000 and debut less than 10 I would have been PISSED OFF!!!!

But you all have to remember with the Jasin leaving thing people started not liking Shinedown(which is kind of understandable)...I just hope that the album continues on this track and surpasses LAW's total sells!!!!!

This is a bulletin posted by Zach on myspace...

We have the # 8 Record . .

IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!

On the Billboard top 200 . . Our record DEBUTED . .

at # 8

We also have the # 1 Rock Record in the World right now . . . .

FUCK.

YES.

THANK YOU x a Million

You have made this one of the best days in my whole life. . .

I owe you my everything . .and i promise that shinedown will leave it all in blood onstage every night . .

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

And to the other people . .

Keep fuckin Hatin' . . its workin . . .

Gotta love the boys...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

comments

[quote="jdanek630"]In all honesty, I thought they'd get a better turn-out than 50,000 copies sold in the first week, but a top 10 debut is certainly nothing to sneeze at. I was surprised to read the tidbit about how this landed a better spot than LAW. I guess my memory fails me on this one; but I could have swore LAW did really well sales-wise.[/quote]

Of course LAW was not gonna debut that high cause no one really knew who they were then..Atlantic never did much promotion for them then...and they didn't do much for the Us and Them record, either. The only reason LAW sold so much is cause the guys toured for 23 1/2 month for it. With Us and Them Atlantic didn't promote much at all for it and Shinedown tour for maybe a year with that album. With SOM Shinedown did the mini-tour, they themselves did promotion and Atlantic actually gave this album some hype...to me if it would have sold less than 50,000 and debut less than 10 I would have been PISSED OFF!!!!

But you all have to remember with the Jasin leaving thing people started not liking Shinedown(which is kind of understandable)...I just hope that the album continues on this track and surpasses LAW's total sells!!!!!

I am not suprised that this CD made the top ten.
This CD should have made the top five but most people don't know good music if it jumped up and kicked them in the butt!

To the boys in the band keep rockin' it's what you do best!

In all honesty, I thought they'd get a better turn-out than 50,000 copies sold in the first week, but a top 10 debut is certainly nothing to sneeze at. I was surprised to read the tidbit about how this landed a better spot than LAW. I guess my memory fails me on this one; but I could have swore LAW did really well sales-wise.

This is pretty fuckin sweet. Some of the songs and cd's on this list are damn sorry. http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/chart_watch/9716/week-ending-june-29-2…
I just hope those ken and barbie rock lovers dont start trying to be cool with SD now

yay!!!!!!!!!!! i am soo happy for shinedown!! they soo deserve this!! finally!!

It's about damn time they get the recognition they deserve! I agree - I knew it would get there in time, but that's not saying that I didn't scream out a good ol' southern "Hell Yeah!" when I read Zach's bulletin this morning!

My kids came running to see what I was yelling for and when I told them, they yelled too! :wink: I have created little monsters! :lol:

I'm happy for them, but I saw it coming all along. There wasn't a doubtn my mind it'd do well on the charts, I knew it would be Number 1, and everyone knows the Rock Charts are more mportant than the Hot 100.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooooo thrilled for the band, their friends, families and the fans who have loved them since day 1!!!!

They kick so much ass and are so deserving!

Shinedown totally deserves this. I feel so good for them.

Im soo happy..

I know right...I read this on the other board went and found Zach's bulletin and thought I would post it here since some people aren't on the other board.

This is so exciting...I'm so happy for them!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

HOW FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!