8-20 Iowa State Fair

• 8-20 Iowa State Fair
    shinedownfan22_2262

Is there going to be a Meet and Greet for this show?

Submitted by shinedownfan22_2262 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

d_eicholz

Sat, 04/11/2009 - 20:46

[quote="shinedownfan22"]Is there going to be a Meet and Greet for this show?[/quote]

i guess not :'( maybe if we stick around long enough after they will come out???

shinedownfan22_2262

Sat, 04/11/2009 - 21:05

I was so excited...i thought they would do a meet and greet..i really hope they stay after the show.

d_eicholz

Sat, 04/11/2009 - 21:11

me too. i can't wait! did u get tix yet?

shinedownfan22_2262

Sat, 04/11/2009 - 21:16

yea..i got tickets and i was at ticketmaster RIGHT at 10 today.....i still only got like row 9...So i assume its gonna have seating which is GAY as hell...i dont really wanna just sit there for a shinedown concert//im row 9 seat 36 to be exact..HBU did u get tickets

d_eicholz

Sat, 04/11/2009 - 21:24

yep. i was at work so my awesome sister (who doesn't even like them) ordered my tickets for me right away. i got row 5 sec bb like seats 25 and 26. i agree that it really sucks that there is no pit. its gonna be weird.

Is there going to be a Meet and Greet for this show?

comments

yep. i was at work so my awesome sister (who doesn't even like them) ordered my tickets for me right away. i got row 5 sec bb like seats 25 and 26. i agree that it really sucks that there is no pit. its gonna be weird.

yea..i got tickets and i was at ticketmaster RIGHT at 10 today.....i still only got like row 9...So i assume its gonna have seating which is GAY as hell...i dont really wanna just sit there for a shinedown concert//im row 9 seat 36 to be exact..HBU did u get tickets

me too. i can't wait! did u get tix yet?

I was so excited...i thought they would do a meet and greet..i really hope they stay after the show.

Re: 8-20 Iowa State Fair

[quote="shinedownfan22"]Is there going to be a Meet and Greet for this show?[/quote]

i guess not :'( maybe if we stick around long enough after they will come out???