5yrs ago!!!!!

• 5yrs ago!!!!!
    synneraboveall

5yrs ago April 3rd was my first SHINEDOWN show in Kansas City, MO at The Hurricane(now called the Riot Room)...they were touring with Tantric and Silvertide then.....WOW...what a journey it has been with the guys. The band has been through so much since then and I am so damn proud of them ALL. I love PAST and present band members all the same!!!! I can't believe it's been 5yrs already. After 34 shows...those boys have done nothing but treat me with the more respect than anyone deserves...I know I certainly don't deserve it but they give it and I love them more than anything for that!!!!! I really have no words to explain how I truly feel about the guys. I still have pics from that show...I should post some of them..LOL OH I WILL..lol OK..I think I'm done talking about this..lol WOW..5yrs ago!!!!!

Submitted by synneraboveall on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Fri, 04/03/2009 - 10:03

Congrats on your 5 year anniversary :) Lol x

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/03/2009 - 10:10

congrats lisa.

JeffTaormina

Thu, 06/11/2009 - 16:27

NICE :wink:

5yrs ago April 3rd was my first SHINEDOWN show in Kansas City, MO at The Hurricane(now called the Riot Room)...they were touring with Tantric and Silvertide then.....WOW...what a journey it has been with the guys. The band has been through so much since then and I am so damn proud of them ALL. I love PAST and present band members all the same!!!! I can't believe it's been 5yrs already. After 34 shows...those boys have done nothing but treat me with the more respect than anyone deserves...I know I certainly don't deserve it but they give it and I love them more than anything for that!!!!! I really have no words to explain how I truly feel about the guys. I still have pics from that show...I should post some of them..LOL OH I WILL..lol OK..I think I'm done talking about this..lol WOW..5yrs ago!!!!!

comments

NICE :wink:

congrats lisa.

Congrats on your 5 year anniversary :) Lol x