5/30 Rockfest KCMO

• 5/30 Rockfest KCMO
    kingownsyou

Anyone in the nation gonna make it out this show? 50,000 people in attendance for a dozen bands including shinedown, koRn, and buckcherry? I will be one of the 50k out there :)

Submitted by kingownsyou on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Deaf Angel

Tue, 04/07/2009 - 01:05

i will most definitely be there, got my tix and 2 days off...can't wait!! :D

gearhead1968

Fri, 04/10/2009 - 12:15

I'll be there as a stage hand, probably running the spotlight for Shinedown like I did last year at Rockfest.

Yeah I wish I could go on the day with Sevendust, Shinedown, Buckcherry, and KoRn.

synneraboveall

Wed, 04/29/2009 - 16:52

Sevendust ain't gonna be there this year....which is sad!!!!! I hope I can make it...show is sold out...but I need to do some looking around to see if any one has 3 tickets for me and 2 friends. I didn't get paid till after the show sold out and all tix on ebay were over $100.

Deaf Angel

Wed, 04/29/2009 - 23:56

[quote="synneraboveall"]Sevendust ain't gonna be there this year....which is sad!!!!! I hope I can make it...show is sold out...but I need to do some looking around to see if any one has 3 tickets for me and 2 friends. I didn't get paid till after the show sold out and all tix on ebay were over $100.[/quote]

i know a few people that had tix...i'll let you know if i can still get any

synneraboveall

Thu, 04/30/2009 - 22:01

[quote="deaf_angel"][quote="synneraboveall"]Sevendust ain't gonna be there this year....which is sad!!!!! I hope I can make it...show is sold out...but I need to do some looking around to see if any one has 3 tickets for me and 2 friends. I didn't get paid till after the show sold out and all tix on ebay were over $100.[/quote]

i know a few people that had tix...i'll let you know if i can still get any[/quote]

Cool...thanx...i hope so..cause I don't wanna miss this yr...i wanna finally see Korn....lol

buddhatheonlyone

Wed, 10/07/2009 - 14:27

Wow!! Thanks for sharing!!! :D

buddhatheonlyone

Wed, 10/07/2009 - 14:52

[quote="merkjr"]there would absolutely no way i would tolerate not seeing barry.
he cooked for you? *jealous*[/quote]

I know what you mean, especially after you have seen him play, being at an angle like this so sucked!!!!!

Raise your hand if you think Merk likes Barry!?!?!?!

Awesome pics and wow~looking good, SD!

*raising BOTH hands* :D

I can so relate to that...I'm just glad some of the heat is off me!!! :lol:

* Raises hand*

Karen you co- worker will get used to it. At least my co-workers did.
They know i'm nuts. And i'm damn proud of it :twisted: :D

There are few compliments I hold in high esteem as being called NUTS over what I am passionate about.

It just means I found what I love and enjoy it to the fullest!

AMEN Sistah!!! \m/ \m/ :wink:

Bon Voyage! :cry:

buddhatheonlyone

Thu, 10/08/2009 - 23:04

This might sound silly and I am straight sexually.... But I do have love for all the members on the band, they are the greatest music talents I have had the honor to meet, and that is a long list of people.... Never received more respect from a band for listening and supporting their music... Can not wait until Saturday to see you all again!!!!!

buddhatheonlyone

Thu, 10/08/2009 - 23:05

P.S. Hands raised... :D

destiny453

Fri, 10/09/2009 - 21:00

I don't like when I go away for a while...I clicked on here and Google came up?? WTF???

Anyone in the nation gonna make it out this show? 50,000 people in attendance for a dozen bands including shinedown, koRn, and buckcherry? I will be one of the 50k out there :)

comments

I don't like when I go away for a while...I clicked on here and Google came up?? WTF???

P.S. Hands raised... :D

This might sound silly and I am straight sexually.... But I do have love for all the members on the band, they are the greatest music talents I have had the honor to meet, and that is a long list of people.... Never received more respect from a band for listening and supporting their music... Can not wait until Saturday to see you all again!!!!!

Bon Voyage! :cry:

AMEN Sistah!!! \m/ \m/ :wink:

There are few compliments I hold in high esteem as being called NUTS over what I am passionate about.

It just means I found what I love and enjoy it to the fullest!

* Raises hand*

Karen you co- worker will get used to it. At least my co-workers did.
They know i'm nuts. And i'm damn proud of it :twisted: :D

I can so relate to that...I'm just glad some of the heat is off me!!! :lol:

*raising BOTH hands* :D

Raise your hand if you think Merk likes Barry!?!?!?!

Awesome pics and wow~looking good, SD!

[quote="merkjr"]there would absolutely no way i would tolerate not seeing barry.
he cooked for you? *jealous*[/quote]

I know what you mean, especially after you have seen him play, being at an angle like this so sucked!!!!!

Wow!! Thanks for sharing!!! :D

[quote="deaf_angel"][quote="synneraboveall"]Sevendust ain't gonna be there this year....which is sad!!!!! I hope I can make it...show is sold out...but I need to do some looking around to see if any one has 3 tickets for me and 2 friends. I didn't get paid till after the show sold out and all tix on ebay were over $100.[/quote]

i know a few people that had tix...i'll let you know if i can still get any[/quote]

Cool...thanx...i hope so..cause I don't wanna miss this yr...i wanna finally see Korn....lol

[quote="synneraboveall"]Sevendust ain't gonna be there this year....which is sad!!!!! I hope I can make it...show is sold out...but I need to do some looking around to see if any one has 3 tickets for me and 2 friends. I didn't get paid till after the show sold out and all tix on ebay were over $100.[/quote]

i know a few people that had tix...i'll let you know if i can still get any

Sevendust ain't gonna be there this year....which is sad!!!!! I hope I can make it...show is sold out...but I need to do some looking around to see if any one has 3 tickets for me and 2 friends. I didn't get paid till after the show sold out and all tix on ebay were over $100.

Yeah I wish I could go on the day with Sevendust, Shinedown, Buckcherry, and KoRn.

I'll be there as a stage hand, probably running the spotlight for Shinedown like I did last year at Rockfest.

i will most definitely be there, got my tix and 2 days off...can't wait!! :D