48 hours without SDN message boards...

• 48 hours without SDN message boards...
    luvmy3

So I am back from Dallas and even though I was only there for 2 days it was amazing. I saw some amazing bands and get to see many many friends whom I don't usually see. And now I am exhausted in these 48 hours I have slept maybe 4. Yet I am still up and now on here lol.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 04/25/2010 - 21:44

wow that's great to hear that you had such a fun time in dallas. 4/48hours of sleep wow that's crazy lol. i don't know that i could do that and sound so chipper as you do. glad you had fun here in texas. i really like it alot. south texas is pretty cool too. nothing like dallas but still alot of fun.

Well the music event I went to is very special to me and very dear to my heart. And I went with one of my best friends.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 04/26/2010 - 10:02

that is awesome. good music is always best when enjoyed with your closest friends.

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 05/02/2010 - 10:14

[quote="luvmy3"]So I am back from Dallas and even though I was only there for 2 days it was amazing. I saw some amazing bands and get to see many many friends whom I don't usually see. And now I am exhausted in these 48 hours I have slept maybe 4. Yet I am still up and now on here lol.[/quote]lucky! what bands did u see?!

[quote="perri"][quote="luvmy3"]So I am back from Dallas and even though I was only there for 2 days it was amazing. I saw some amazing bands and get to see many many friends whom I don't usually see. And now I am exhausted in these 48 hours I have slept maybe 4. Yet I am still up and now on here lol.[/quote]lucky! what bands did u see?![/quote]

100 Monkeys, Tin Tin Can, The Stevedores, Evro, Drew and the Medicinal Pen, and The Kissing Club. Okay I actually saw six bands, never said I could count lol. Also if your wondering who these bands are as I'm going to assume you have never heard of any of them, you can check them all out on myspace I do believe.

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 05/02/2010 - 18:54

[quote="luvmy3"][quote="perri"][quote="luvmy3"]So I am back from Dallas and even though I was only there for 2 days it was amazing. I saw some amazing bands and get to see many many friends whom I don't usually see. And now I am exhausted in these 48 hours I have slept maybe 4. Yet I am still up and now on here lol.[/quote]lucky! what bands did u see?![/quote]

100 Monkeys, Tin Tin Can, The Stevedores, Evro, Drew and the Medicinal Pen, and The Kissing Club. Okay I actually saw six bands, never said I could count lol. Also if your wondering who these bands are as I'm going to assume you have never heard of any of them, you can check them all out on myspace I do believe.[/quote]Oh wow! You read my mind! I don't know who those bands are! Are they good? I should check them out! thanks!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/03/2010 - 09:39

that's pretty cool. i'm always up for new music i'll check them out too.

xshinedownfreakx

Mon, 05/03/2010 - 17:25

Haha we should all check it out!!

I'm thrilled to pay attention to your top-notch Dallas experience, surrounded by superb tunes and friends. Despite the fatigue from minimal sleep over the past 48 hours, the strength and recollections made the journey profitable. As you share your trip here, recall exploring persuasive essays to help carry the exhilaration and info of your adventure in writing. Visit here: https://bestessaywriter.co.uk/persuasive-essay-help.

WALLACEANTHONY256

Sun, 02/18/2024 - 14:07

আরে সবাই, SDN মেসেজ বোর্ড থেকে এই 48-ঘণ্টার বিরতিতে ডুব দিন, এটা বেশ রোলারকোস্টার হয়েছে, তাই না? নিজেকে কিছু শখ অন্বেষণ করতে দেখেছি এবং, আপনি বিশ্বাস করবেন না, JeetBuzz-এ হোঁচট খেয়েছি। স্পোর্টস বেটিং এবং অনলাইন ক্যাসিনো গেমে, বিশেষ করে বাংলাদেশের আশেপাশে যে কারো জন্য এটি বেশ রত্ন। তারা অনলাইন বেটিং দৃশ্যে শীর্ষ-স্তরের বুকিদের একজন হিসাবে তরঙ্গ তৈরি করছে। আপনি যদি খেলার রাতগুলিকে মশলাদার করার জন্য খুঁজছেন বা শুধু এই গুঞ্জনটি কী তা জানতে আগ্রহী, সেগুলি https://jeetbuzz.plus/bn/ JeetBuzz এ দেখুন। তাদের প্ল্যাটফর্মটি সত্যিই টেবিলে নতুন কিছু নিয়ে আসে, ক্যাসিনো গেমের রোমাঞ্চের সাথে ঐতিহ্যগত বাজির মিশ্রণ। যারা এই অপ্রত্যাশিত ডাউনটাইমের সময় নতুন কিছুর সন্ধানে থাকতে পারে তাদের জন্য এটি ভাগ করে নেওয়ার যোগ্য। নিরাপদে থাকুন এবং ভার্চুয়াল জগতে হয়তো দেখা হবে!

So I am back from Dallas and even though I was only there for 2 days it was amazing. I saw some amazing bands and get to see many many friends whom I don't usually see. And now I am exhausted in these 48 hours I have slept maybe 4. Yet I am still up and now on here lol.

comments

আরে সবাই, SDN মেসেজ বোর্ড…

আরে সবাই, SDN মেসেজ বোর্ড থেকে এই 48-ঘণ্টার বিরতিতে ডুব দিন, এটা বেশ রোলারকোস্টার হয়েছে, তাই না? নিজেকে কিছু শখ অন্বেষণ করতে দেখেছি এবং, আপনি বিশ্বাস করবেন না, JeetBuzz-এ হোঁচট খেয়েছি। স্পোর্টস বেটিং এবং অনলাইন ক্যাসিনো গেমে, বিশেষ করে বাংলাদেশের আশেপাশে যে কারো জন্য এটি বেশ রত্ন। তারা অনলাইন বেটিং দৃশ্যে শীর্ষ-স্তরের বুকিদের একজন হিসাবে তরঙ্গ তৈরি করছে। আপনি যদি খেলার রাতগুলিকে মশলাদার করার জন্য খুঁজছেন বা শুধু এই গুঞ্জনটি কী তা জানতে আগ্রহী, সেগুলি https://jeetbuzz.plus/bn/ JeetBuzz এ দেখুন। তাদের প্ল্যাটফর্মটি সত্যিই টেবিলে নতুন কিছু নিয়ে আসে, ক্যাসিনো গেমের রোমাঞ্চের সাথে ঐতিহ্যগত বাজির মিশ্রণ। যারা এই অপ্রত্যাশিত ডাউনটাইমের সময় নতুন কিছুর সন্ধানে থাকতে পারে তাদের জন্য এটি ভাগ করে নেওয়ার যোগ্য। নিরাপদে থাকুন এবং ভার্চুয়াল জগতে হয়তো দেখা হবে!

48 HOURS WITHOUT SDN MESSAGE BOARDS

I'm thrilled to pay attention to your top-notch Dallas experience, surrounded by superb tunes and friends. Despite the fatigue from minimal sleep over the past 48 hours, the strength and recollections made the journey profitable. As you share your trip here, recall exploring persuasive essays to help carry the exhilaration and info of your adventure in writing. Visit here: https://bestessaywriter.co.uk/persuasive-essay-help.

Haha we should all check it out!!

that's pretty cool. i'm always up for new music i'll check them out too.

Re: 48 hours without SDN message boards...

[quote="luvmy3"][quote="perri"][quote="luvmy3"]So I am back from Dallas and even though I was only there for 2 days it was amazing. I saw some amazing bands and get to see many many friends whom I don't usually see. And now I am exhausted in these 48 hours I have slept maybe 4. Yet I am still up and now on here lol.[/quote]lucky! what bands did u see?![/quote]

100 Monkeys, Tin Tin Can, The Stevedores, Evro, Drew and the Medicinal Pen, and The Kissing Club. Okay I actually saw six bands, never said I could count lol. Also if your wondering who these bands are as I'm going to assume you have never heard of any of them, you can check them all out on myspace I do believe.[/quote]Oh wow! You read my mind! I don't know who those bands are! Are they good? I should check them out! thanks!

[quote="perri"][quote="luvmy3"]So I am back from Dallas and even though I was only there for 2 days it was amazing. I saw some amazing bands and get to see many many friends whom I don't usually see. And now I am exhausted in these 48 hours I have slept maybe 4. Yet I am still up and now on here lol.[/quote]lucky! what bands did u see?![/quote]

100 Monkeys, Tin Tin Can, The Stevedores, Evro, Drew and the Medicinal Pen, and The Kissing Club. Okay I actually saw six bands, never said I could count lol. Also if your wondering who these bands are as I'm going to assume you have never heard of any of them, you can check them all out on myspace I do believe.

[quote="luvmy3"]So I am back from Dallas and even though I was only there for 2 days it was amazing. I saw some amazing bands and get to see many many friends whom I don't usually see. And now I am exhausted in these 48 hours I have slept maybe 4. Yet I am still up and now on here lol.[/quote]lucky! what bands did u see?!

that is awesome. good music is always best when enjoyed with your closest friends.

Well the music event I went to is very special to me and very dear to my heart. And I went with one of my best friends.

wow that's great to hear that you had such a fun time in dallas. 4/48hours of sleep wow that's crazy lol. i don't know that i could do that and sound so chipper as you do. glad you had fun here in texas. i really like it alot. south texas is pretty cool too. nothing like dallas but still alot of fun.