2012 Shinedown Tour-Orlando, FL

• 2012 Shinedown Tour-Orlando, FL
    tatpiercedblkbbw

Just went to large concert with Trivium, Haelstorm, LaCuna Coil, Evanesence, Five Finger Death Punch, Adelita's Way, Shinedown and Korn.

Shinedown was awesome, but there were two issues. One, currently there is not an Orlando date and two, we only got to hear 4 new songs, and I want to hear all the new music! If and when one does come, how do you go about getting meet and greet tickets.

Dying to meet the band that inspires me,and keeps me going. Anyone know how to meet the band?

Submitted by tatpiercedblkbbw on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Actually by signing up to be in this fanclub, you are basically setting yourself up to meet them. Check whatever email that you used to sign up shortly after tours are announced. In that email, it will give you the times and info to sign up for the VIP meet n greets which are only offered to us club members which is usually like a day or two before the public sales. Keep in mind that it WILL cost more, but you usually get some other perks as well, sometimes like early entry.

Or if funds are tight, you can try to find the bus after the show and try to meet them that way. Unfortunately, all the venues in North Jersey/NYC are restricted by the buses, so I can't do it that way.

Just went to large concert with Trivium, Haelstorm, LaCuna Coil, Evanesence, Five Finger Death Punch, Adelita's Way, Shinedown and Korn.

Shinedown was awesome, but there were two issues. One, currently there is not an Orlando date and two, we only got to hear 4 new songs, and I want to hear all the new music! If and when one does come, how do you go about getting meet and greet tickets.

Dying to meet the band that inspires me,and keeps me going. Anyone know how to meet the band?

comments

Actually by signing up to be in this fanclub, you are basically setting yourself up to meet them. Check whatever email that you used to sign up shortly after tours are announced. In that email, it will give you the times and info to sign up for the VIP meet n greets which are only offered to us club members which is usually like a day or two before the public sales. Keep in mind that it WILL cost more, but you usually get some other perks as well, sometimes like early entry.

Or if funds are tight, you can try to find the bus after the show and try to meet them that way. Unfortunately, all the venues in North Jersey/NYC are restricted by the buses, so I can't do it that way.