2011-2012 Welcome package shipping?

• 2011-2012 Welcome package shipping?
    gavin1

i havent been able to figure out when they ship your things for you. i hope its soon!!!

Submitted by gavin1 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

honeybear

Wed, 12/14/2011 - 14:22

I feel you on waiting for welcome pkg. I've lost track of how many months it's been,certainly more than 6 to 8 wks. Hope it is soon, good luck! :(

sdcomputers

Fri, 12/16/2011 - 12:54

Got mine couple of Days ago

My partner bought me the LAW and U&T vinyl package for xmas which came with a t-shirt of each album cover and a SDnation membership, should I also be getting a welcome package too.....anyone know?

sdcomputers

Tue, 01/24/2012 - 06:38

no its only a digital membership with no physical goods

Ah...ok....was just wondering....I was asked for my t-shirt size when I activated the membership tho

thanks.

sdcomputers

Tue, 01/24/2012 - 07:46

you might get a package i redemed one of mine and got an extra membership pack sent but not sure why
as when i renewed i was sent last years T Shirt so i emailed them
so it may of been that

i havent been able to figure out when they ship your things for you. i hope its soon!!!

comments

you might get a package i redemed one of mine and got an extra membership pack sent but not sure why
as when i renewed i was sent last years T Shirt so i emailed them
so it may of been that

Ah...ok....was just wondering....I was asked for my t-shirt size when I activated the membership tho

thanks.

no its only a digital membership with no physical goods

My partner bought me the LAW and U&T vinyl package for xmas which came with a t-shirt of each album cover and a SDnation membership, should I also be getting a welcome package too.....anyone know?

Got mine couple of Days ago

I feel you on waiting for welcome pkg. I've lost track of how many months it's been,certainly more than 6 to 8 wks. Hope it is soon, good luck! :(