john45_3685

till shinedown at the rave!

Submitted by john45_3685 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Tue, 10/28/2008 - 22:19

Grrrr...now I might not get to go cause I just had to buy glasses cause my eyes are really screwed up and can't wear contacts for prolly the next 2 months..lol

john45_3685

Sat, 11/01/2008 - 22:45

aww well that sucks. let us know if ur gunna make it.

Deaf Angel

Mon, 11/03/2008 - 16:57

wish i could go!
i haven't seen shinedown since august...that's tooo long!
maybe they'll hit someplace a little closer to missouri before the end of the year...

john45_3685

Wed, 11/05/2008 - 17:56

1 MORE FUCKING WEEK!!!!

so ill be there at about 3:30 waiting outside. so yeah, see u guys there.

Fiery Halo

Wed, 11/05/2008 - 19:24

[quote="john45"]1 MORE FUCKING WEEK!!!!

so ill be there at about 3:30 waiting outside. so yeah, see u guys there.[/quote]
I can't wait !!! I should be there around 4:15 -4:30 . Save me a spot in line....

john45_3685

Wed, 11/05/2008 - 22:51

cool. anyone on here that knows me can come join me in the front of the line.

synneraboveall

Thu, 11/06/2008 - 00:26

OK..so..I'm going to one of the shows on this tour this Saturday...guess what though..SHINEDOWN WON'T BE THERE cause they gotta do a radio show in Jacksonville...BLAH!!!! I'm happy those people in Jacksonville get to see them but why does it have to be this date... =*( I wanna try and come to WI but I don't think it's gonna happen =*(

Fiery Halo

Thu, 11/06/2008 - 13:09

[quote="john45"]cool. anyone on here that knows me can come join me in the front of the line.[/quote]
We haven't met yet so do I count . I do know you when I see you though...

Lisa you are going to be missed... Try to come please...

john45_3685

Thu, 11/06/2008 - 22:53

yeah, you count. lol. im sure the doors wont open till like 6, so ill prbly be by the front doors facing wisconsin ave. sitting by the doors. if u recognize me just come say hi..

and lisa we all rly hope u can make it, but if not yeah, u will be missed.

Fiery Halo

Sun, 11/09/2008 - 18:33

3 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really need this show... :D :P :D :P

john45_3685

Sun, 11/09/2008 - 21:11

well here is to the next two loooooong boring ass days!

synneraboveall

Mon, 11/10/2008 - 15:47

I have NO money after this weekend...I wish I could make it since Shinedown was not at my show but it's ok..I had a great time.

If any of you get to talk to the guys...especially Brent..someone should call me..I don't know if I gave any of ya'll my number if not let me know.

john45_3685

Mon, 11/10/2008 - 20:51

im gunna try to meet him, if u wanna message me ur #, ill do what i can.

Fiery Halo

Mon, 11/10/2008 - 20:59

Did you see the weather ? 46 and rain. We are going to freeze outside waiting to get in.. I have to get a picture of Brent holding my bosses Hannah Montana pen . She was kidnapped and I told him I think she ran off with shinedown. He will know where the pic is from because he has one of me and Brent hanging in his office.

Lisa message me the # as well that way you will more than likely get to talk to him if 2 of us have it.

john45_3685

Mon, 11/10/2008 - 21:26

wow 46 and rain, and im gunna be standing there for AT LEAST 2 hours. lets hope they open the doors by 6!!

so i dont know where to park, cuz usually the lot doesnt open till like 5 and im getting there by 4. lol.

john45_3685

Tue, 11/11/2008 - 19:05

so what time are u guys gettin there 2morrow?

synneraboveall

Wed, 11/12/2008 - 01:22

I really hope you all have a great time...TAKE LOTS OF PICS of SD for me..I mean for us ALL...lol

john45_3685

Wed, 11/12/2008 - 16:22

no cameras :( and the rave WILL steal your camera if u use it after they tell you to put it away.

synneraboveall

Wed, 11/12/2008 - 23:27

[quote="john45"]no cameras :( and the rave WILL steal your camera if u use it after they tell you to put it away.[/quote]

STUPID VENUE!!!!! I wish I was there cause I bet I would have gotten to have my camera and taken pics for everyone.

tank_2746

Thu, 11/13/2008 - 08:52

naw you dont wish you were there most disrespectful crowd i have ever seen!! someone actually threw a drink and hit brent right in the face!! dude is haven a bad day the way is being sick and all. and than the stupid @ss ppl that were pushin to get up front cuz they desided not to wait in line for over 2 hours to get a good spot. so we were packed in like sardines. brent did tell the crowd to to stop. (thanks brent!! glad you took charge even though it wasnt you job man, worst security ever) someone really could have gotten hurt. i caught a dude that was fallin he could have been tampled on if he would have fell. actually someone really did get hurt, someone got stabbed at the show. i was three ppl back from the stage and couldnt take it anymore and moved to the back, and im a big dude. wish i would have been by the ppl pushin so i could have knocked them out. there were kids there and familes there to enjoy the music and the lyrics and ppl have to be stupid. thank you who ever was doin that and almost ruining the show for the rest of us. i will not be returning to the rave for any big venue show. whats really funny is they charge $25 for parking. thankfully i got there early enough to find a spot on the street. thanks for commin out after the show guys glad i got to meet the cobra wish i would have gotten to meet bass though. we all appreciate it. also the drummer from disturbed was there got to shake his hand. :evil:

Deaf Angel

Thu, 11/13/2008 - 11:28

wow...that sucks that some of the crowd were such wanks.
just another reason shinedown needs to headline shows and bring in their own fans!

Fiery Halo

Thu, 11/13/2008 - 12:58

Yes the crowd was the worst . How would those assholes like it if I go fix my drink at taco bell and then through it in there face ?? Brent and the guys are up there doing there jobs . I'll stop complaining but I will NEVER go back to the rave ..

Russ / John / Amanda it was finally nice to meet all of you !! What time did the rest of the guys come out ?? I bet it was just minutes after I left ..

Absorbentmind

Thu, 11/13/2008 - 21:42

I was at the Rave show too. It was one of the worst concerts I have ever been too!!! The people there were so rude and inconsiderate. I was really looking forward to seeing Saving Able, and it wasn't even 5 minutes into their set and some mosher slamed right into me and my drink went flying and spilled all over my girlfriend. When Shinedown came on I thought they sounded amazing as always, but I couldn't see a thing and the entire crowd was pushing an shoving. The next thing I know, I get hit in the head with a flying beer!!! I stayed for about 5 songs of Avenged. I thought they were just ok. Then some creepy drunk guy started harassing me. I was like WTF??? this is the concert from hell!!! So I left and drove home two hours in the fog. I'm going to the concert at the Alliant Energy center tomorrow night and I just hope none of the assholes from Milwaukee drive up to Madison!!!

till shinedown at the rave!

comments

I was at the Rave show too. It was one of the worst concerts I have ever been too!!! The people there were so rude and inconsiderate. I was really looking forward to seeing Saving Able, and it wasn't even 5 minutes into their set and some mosher slamed right into me and my drink went flying and spilled all over my girlfriend. When Shinedown came on I thought they sounded amazing as always, but I couldn't see a thing and the entire crowd was pushing an shoving. The next thing I know, I get hit in the head with a flying beer!!! I stayed for about 5 songs of Avenged. I thought they were just ok. Then some creepy drunk guy started harassing me. I was like WTF??? this is the concert from hell!!! So I left and drove home two hours in the fog. I'm going to the concert at the Alliant Energy center tomorrow night and I just hope none of the assholes from Milwaukee drive up to Madison!!!

Yes the crowd was the worst . How would those assholes like it if I go fix my drink at taco bell and then through it in there face ?? Brent and the guys are up there doing there jobs . I'll stop complaining but I will NEVER go back to the rave ..

Russ / John / Amanda it was finally nice to meet all of you !! What time did the rest of the guys come out ?? I bet it was just minutes after I left ..

wow...that sucks that some of the crowd were such wanks.
just another reason shinedown needs to headline shows and bring in their own fans!

naw you dont wish you were there most disrespectful crowd i have ever seen!! someone actually threw a drink and hit brent right in the face!! dude is haven a bad day the way is being sick and all. and than the stupid @ss ppl that were pushin to get up front cuz they desided not to wait in line for over 2 hours to get a good spot. so we were packed in like sardines. brent did tell the crowd to to stop. (thanks brent!! glad you took charge even though it wasnt you job man, worst security ever) someone really could have gotten hurt. i caught a dude that was fallin he could have been tampled on if he would have fell. actually someone really did get hurt, someone got stabbed at the show. i was three ppl back from the stage and couldnt take it anymore and moved to the back, and im a big dude. wish i would have been by the ppl pushin so i could have knocked them out. there were kids there and familes there to enjoy the music and the lyrics and ppl have to be stupid. thank you who ever was doin that and almost ruining the show for the rest of us. i will not be returning to the rave for any big venue show. whats really funny is they charge $25 for parking. thankfully i got there early enough to find a spot on the street. thanks for commin out after the show guys glad i got to meet the cobra wish i would have gotten to meet bass though. we all appreciate it. also the drummer from disturbed was there got to shake his hand. :evil:

[quote="john45"]no cameras :( and the rave WILL steal your camera if u use it after they tell you to put it away.[/quote]

STUPID VENUE!!!!! I wish I was there cause I bet I would have gotten to have my camera and taken pics for everyone.

no cameras :( and the rave WILL steal your camera if u use it after they tell you to put it away.

I really hope you all have a great time...TAKE LOTS OF PICS of SD for me..I mean for us ALL...lol

so what time are u guys gettin there 2morrow?

wow 46 and rain, and im gunna be standing there for AT LEAST 2 hours. lets hope they open the doors by 6!!

so i dont know where to park, cuz usually the lot doesnt open till like 5 and im getting there by 4. lol.

Did you see the weather ? 46 and rain. We are going to freeze outside waiting to get in.. I have to get a picture of Brent holding my bosses Hannah Montana pen . She was kidnapped and I told him I think she ran off with shinedown. He will know where the pic is from because he has one of me and Brent hanging in his office.

Lisa message me the # as well that way you will more than likely get to talk to him if 2 of us have it.

im gunna try to meet him, if u wanna message me ur #, ill do what i can.

I have NO money after this weekend...I wish I could make it since Shinedown was not at my show but it's ok..I had a great time.

If any of you get to talk to the guys...especially Brent..someone should call me..I don't know if I gave any of ya'll my number if not let me know.

well here is to the next two loooooong boring ass days!

3 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really need this show... :D :P :D :P

yeah, you count. lol. im sure the doors wont open till like 6, so ill prbly be by the front doors facing wisconsin ave. sitting by the doors. if u recognize me just come say hi..

and lisa we all rly hope u can make it, but if not yeah, u will be missed.

[quote="john45"]cool. anyone on here that knows me can come join me in the front of the line.[/quote]
We haven't met yet so do I count . I do know you when I see you though...

Lisa you are going to be missed... Try to come please...

OK..so..I'm going to one of the shows on this tour this Saturday...guess what though..SHINEDOWN WON'T BE THERE cause they gotta do a radio show in Jacksonville...BLAH!!!! I'm happy those people in Jacksonville get to see them but why does it have to be this date... =*( I wanna try and come to WI but I don't think it's gonna happen =*(

cool. anyone on here that knows me can come join me in the front of the line.

[quote="john45"]1 MORE FUCKING WEEK!!!!

so ill be there at about 3:30 waiting outside. so yeah, see u guys there.[/quote]
I can't wait !!! I should be there around 4:15 -4:30 . Save me a spot in line....

1 MORE FUCKING WEEK!!!!

so ill be there at about 3:30 waiting outside. so yeah, see u guys there.

wish i could go!
i haven't seen shinedown since august...that's tooo long!
maybe they'll hit someplace a little closer to missouri before the end of the year...

aww well that sucks. let us know if ur gunna make it.

Grrrr...now I might not get to go cause I just had to buy glasses cause my eyes are really screwed up and can't wear contacts for prolly the next 2 months..lol

Re: 2 MORE WEEKS WISCONSIN

[quote="john45"]till shinedown at the rave![/quote]

Wow, 2 weeks already!? CANT WAIT!!!!