10 Years headlining shows

• 10 Years headlining shows
    jmiske13

I saw 10 Years headline for the first time the other day and was blown away. If you are a fan of this band's music, please go see them headline a show. You won't be disappointed. Tons of energy, sounded even better live than on their albums, a lot of cool instrumentals, and very good choice of songs for their set list. I saw them at Ram's Head Live 9/16/11, my 3rd time seeing them, but first as headliner. They played a song off Killing All That Holds You called At A Loss. It was great, so I downloaded the whole album and it doesn't disappoint either. Here's the set list from the show:

Empires
    At A Loss
    Chasing The Rapture
    Fix Me
    Actions and Motives
    All Your Lies
    Beautiful
    Prey
    The Autum Effect
    Fade Into (The Ocean)
    Now Is The Time
    Wasteland
    Russian Roulette
    Shoot It Out

Any other 10 Years fans on the boards?

Submitted by jmiske13 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

AllAmericanDan1

Tue, 09/20/2011 - 19:05

I like Ten Years, except for their first album "Into the Half Moon" which is not like any of the other albums. A lot of screaming and very little singing. My favorite song has to be Action and Motives, good tune.

[quote="allamericandan1"]I like Ten Years, except for their first album "Into the Half Moon" which is not like any of the other albums. A lot of screaming and very little singing. My favorite song has to be Action and Motives, good tune.[/quote]

Ya I gave Into The Half Moon a listen and didn't care for all the screaming. Jesse is definitely a better vocalist than their original one. Have you seen them live?

AllAmericanDan1

Wed, 09/21/2011 - 22:05

[quote="brent_gave_me_his_beer"][quote="allamericandan1"]I like Ten Years, except for their first album "Into the Half Moon" which is not like any of the other albums. A lot of screaming and very little singing. My favorite song has to be Action and Motives, good tune.[/quote]

Ya I gave Into The Half Moon a listen and didn't care for all the screaming. Jesse is definitely a better vocalist than their original one. Have you seen them live?[/quote]

During the Carnival of Madness, yes. I actually made a playlist on my I of Pods of all the bands', excluding Puddle of Mudd, setlists for the COM. It was a great combination of bands.

[quote="allamericandan1"][quote="brent_gave_me_his_beer"][quote="allamericandan1"]I like Ten Years, except for their first album "Into the Half Moon" which is not like any of the other albums. A lot of screaming and very little singing. My favorite song has to be Action and Motives, good tune.[/quote]

Ya I gave Into The Half Moon a listen and didn't care for all the screaming. Jesse is definitely a better vocalist than their original one. Have you seen them live?[/quote]

During the Carnival of Madness, yes. I actually made a playlist on my I of Pods of all the bands', excluding Puddle of Mudd, setlists for the COM. It was a great combination of bands.[/quote]

Sweet. Go see them headline if you get the chance.

I saw 10 Years headline for the first time the other day and was blown away. If you are a fan of this band's music, please go see them headline a show. You won't be disappointed. Tons of energy, sounded even better live than on their albums, a lot of cool instrumentals, and very good choice of songs for their set list. I saw them at Ram's Head Live 9/16/11, my 3rd time seeing them, but first as headliner. They played a song off Killing All That Holds You called At A Loss. It was great, so I downloaded the whole album and it doesn't disappoint either. Here's the set list from the show:

Empires
At A Loss
Chasing The Rapture
Fix Me
Actions and Motives
All Your Lies
Beautiful
Prey
The Autum Effect
Fade Into (The Ocean)
Now Is The Time
Wasteland
Russian Roulette
Shoot It Out

Any other 10 Years fans on the boards?

comments

[quote="allamericandan1"][quote="brent_gave_me_his_beer"][quote="allamericandan1"]I like Ten Years, except for their first album "Into the Half Moon" which is not like any of the other albums. A lot of screaming and very little singing. My favorite song has to be Action and Motives, good tune.[/quote]

During the Carnival of Madness, yes. I actually made a playlist on my I of Pods of all the bands', excluding Puddle of Mudd, setlists for the COM. It was a great combination of bands.[/quote]

Sweet. Go see them headline if you get the chance.

[quote="brent_gave_me_his_beer"][quote="allamericandan1"]I like Ten Years, except for their first album "Into the Half Moon" which is not like any of the other albums. A lot of screaming and very little singing. My favorite song has to be Action and Motives, good tune.[/quote]

During the Carnival of Madness, yes. I actually made a playlist on my I of Pods of all the bands', excluding Puddle of Mudd, setlists for the COM. It was a great combination of bands.

[quote="allamericandan1"]I like Ten Years, except for their first album "Into the Half Moon" which is not like any of the other albums. A lot of screaming and very little singing. My favorite song has to be Action and Motives, good tune.[/quote]

Ya I gave Into The Half Moon a listen and didn't care for all the screaming. Jesse is definitely a better vocalist than their original one. Have you seen them live?

I like Ten Years, except for their first album "Into the Half Moon" which is not like any of the other albums. A lot of screaming and very little singing. My favorite song has to be Action and Motives, good tune.