1 more day till shinedown at summerfest!

• 1 more day till shinedown at summerfest!
    john45_3685

i cant fucking wait. this is my 4th time seeing them, and bands always seem to have pretty good shows at summerfest. that means shinedown will have an amazing show at summerfest!

Submitted by john45_3685 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

You know, I dont really think you're excited for this show! :wink: heh heh

8th show for me, 2nd with the new line up, and Im SO F'N EXCITED.

Since Ive been listening to the CD non-stop since this past Sat, I cant wait to hear some of these live. They are going to be more over the top than they already are!

And yes, I heard a few of the new songs at Rock on the Range in OH but that was the first time I was hearing them and now...now I will really be able to appreciate them a whole lot more. AND SING ALONG! HAHA

Fiery Halo

Fri, 06/27/2008 - 23:00

Tomorrow will be my 6th show. 2nd with the new line up . I can't wait !!!!

synneraboveall

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 01:06

I hope you all have fun..I except pictures and lots of stories..LOL!!!!!!

i cant fucking wait. this is my 4th time seeing them, and bands always seem to have pretty good shows at summerfest. that means shinedown will have an amazing show at summerfest!

comments

I hope you all have fun..I except pictures and lots of stories..LOL!!!!!!

Tomorrow will be my 6th show. 2nd with the new line up . I can't wait !!!!

You know, I dont really think you're excited for this show! :wink: heh heh

8th show for me, 2nd with the new line up, and Im SO F'N EXCITED.

Since Ive been listening to the CD non-stop since this past Sat, I cant wait to hear some of these live. They are going to be more over the top than they already are!

And yes, I heard a few of the new songs at Rock on the Range in OH but that was the first time I was hearing them and now...now I will really be able to appreciate them a whole lot more. AND SING ALONG! HAHA