04/02/09 Ram's Head, Baltimore with Halestorm and 10 Years..

• 04/02/09 Ram's Head, Baltimore with Halestorm and 10 Years..
    mollie

Anyone else going???

I just booked my flight and I am sooo there!!!

3 of my fave bands and seeing them with 3 of my bestest soul neighbors!!!!

CAN NOT WAIT !!!! :D

Submitted by mollie on
Forum category
Is pro
No

kathyarmiger

Tue, 02/24/2009 - 19:29

Oh yes I am going!! I got my tickets in the mail yesterday. I live an hour outside of Baltimore. This will be my 3rd concert of Shinedowns I have made it to. I love them!!

Kathy :D

I'm going. I take the MTA bus there! This will be number 4 for meh! And Rams Head is the BEST place in Baltimore to see them! ROCK ON!

My friends and I are going to get to the venue early, hopefully early enough to do that rock star entrance thing I have heard about.

It is going to be the best!!!!

they're gonna have the rock star thing again?! i did it last time...it was stupid. u just get to stand there for hours and u dont get any drink specials...mainly you pay 15$ extra ti fight for a spot to get up front

I am up for anything, well almost anything for front and center...No matter, just counting the days til I take off for my road trip the the Church of Shinedown!!!!

wow ur coming from Oregon to come here?! where you stayin

Yep. I am flying out to attend church, but most important, I am seeing dear dear friends who live in York, PA. I am staying with them.

Weeeeeeeee~Can not wait!

pardon the doubl post but I just had to say...

TWO more days and I am PA bound to see friends and my soul band, Shinedown!

Fiery Halo

Sun, 03/29/2009 - 15:04

Have fun Mollie and take lots of pictures for us ...

I will take as many as I can. I suck at it but my drum whore friend is better so I am handing off the camera to her.

:D

musicangel1205

Mon, 03/30/2009 - 20:29

I can't wait till Thursday...it's almost here!!! What time is everyone getting there??

I am not sure what time since I am just along for the ride. But, I know we are getting to Ram's Head early so we can do the Rock Star Entrance.

CAN NOT WAIT...but I still have to pack! EEKK!

Its gonna ROCK

where was everyone @ tonights concert?! i had front left stage...i got some nice pics!

twistedindahead

Fri, 04/03/2009 - 16:51

I was at the concert last night and had the meet and greet with the band. What down to earth people they all are. There was a mix up with the meet and greet and they didn't know they were supposed to do it with us but made accommodations to meet us. Most bands I know would've just blown it off but not Shinedown.

You guys rocked Baltimore last night and can't wait until you are in town again! 8)

you all should check out my myspace to see my pictures....

www.myspace.com/mrs_sakamoto

also I got Zach Myers pic this time.

i didnt stay to meet them afterwards tho....i take the bus so ya.. >_<

but twistedindahead...i know what u mean bout the meet and greet....i had one of them when i went to see seether & flyleaf on 5/9/08 and i had to go and say something to the front desk. damn them...lol.

Anyone else going???

I just booked my flight and I am sooo there!!!

3 of my fave bands and seeing them with 3 of my bestest soul neighbors!!!!

CAN NOT WAIT !!!! :D

comments

https://pizza-tower.io #1 gg…

https://pizza-tower.io #1 gg .Play it now, because it's all free. Enjoy hours of fun with us.

I am also going to buy a…

I am also going to buy a flight ticket. It is very important for me that the flight was in comfortable conditions and I turn to https://businessclassconsolidator.com/ for help. In this way, I decided to fly to my destination.

I would like to go too

I would like to go too

you all should check out my myspace to see my pictures....

www.myspace.com/mrs_sakamoto

also I got Zach Myers pic this time.

i didnt stay to meet them afterwards tho....i take the bus so ya.. >_<

but twistedindahead...i know what u mean bout the meet and greet....i had one of them when i went to see seether & flyleaf on 5/9/08 and i had to go and say something to the front desk. damn them...lol.

I was at the concert last night and had the meet and greet with the band. What down to earth people they all are. There was a mix up with the meet and greet and they didn't know they were supposed to do it with us but made accommodations to meet us. Most bands I know would've just blown it off but not Shinedown.

You guys rocked Baltimore last night and can't wait until you are in town again! 8)

where was everyone @ tonights concert?! i had front left stage...i got some nice pics!

Its gonna ROCK

I am not sure what time since I am just along for the ride. But, I know we are getting to Ram's Head early so we can do the Rock Star Entrance.

CAN NOT WAIT...but I still have to pack! EEKK!

I can't wait till Thursday...it's almost here!!! What time is everyone getting there??

I will take as many as I can. I suck at it but my drum whore friend is better so I am handing off the camera to her.

:D

Have fun Mollie and take lots of pictures for us ...

pardon the doubl post but I just had to say...

TWO more days and I am PA bound to see friends and my soul band, Shinedown!

Yep. I am flying out to attend church, but most important, I am seeing dear dear friends who live in York, PA. I am staying with them.

Weeeeeeeee~Can not wait!

wow ur coming from Oregon to come here?! where you stayin

I am up for anything, well almost anything for front and center...No matter, just counting the days til I take off for my road trip the the Church of Shinedown!!!!

they're gonna have the rock star thing again?! i did it last time...it was stupid. u just get to stand there for hours and u dont get any drink specials...mainly you pay 15$ extra ti fight for a spot to get up front

My friends and I are going to get to the venue early, hopefully early enough to do that rock star entrance thing I have heard about.

It is going to be the best!!!!

I'm going. I take the MTA bus there! This will be number 4 for meh! And Rams Head is the BEST place in Baltimore to see them! ROCK ON!

Oh yes I am going!! I got my tickets in the mail yesterday. I live an hour outside of Baltimore. This will be my 3rd concert of Shinedowns I have made it to. I love them!!

Kathy :D