02/12/10-West Des Moines, IA

• 02/12/10-West Des Moines, IA
    cristilc

Well I wait to the last minute to get tickets..... (I didn't think i could get off work & the schedule came out & i got it off I go 2 a ticket today & they just sold out =( Shame on me i should of got one when i was suppose 2! Well if you know of anyone selling a ticket Message Me PLEASE! I will pay I NEED TO SEE THIS CONCERT!

Thank you
    Nebraska Shinedown Fan
    Cristi

Submitted by cristilc on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 01/27/2010 - 09:19

aww that's rough. sorry to hear they were sold out. if i were you i'd check on craigslist.com look in the iowa area see if anyone is selling some. i haven't heard anything about anyone selling any yet but if i do i'll be sure to let you know.

sdcomputers

Thu, 01/28/2010 - 21:36

131 USD FFS

Thanks guys.... I have decided to NOT go to this concert in Iowa =( Most places want you to buy 2 tickets for $125.00-$225.00 Each (250.00 -450.00 is not in my budget range!) & i have been watching craigslist and I'm always 1 hour 2 late so..... I'm taking my money & buying M&G passes & floor tickets for Daughtry! He is my 3rd favorite artist and i have never met him! I will see the guys in April for the Cruise so im not to disappointed but you never know so i will keep looking on the internet! I have had 3 m&g greets with shinedown in the last year so i can wait till april!

Nebraska Shinedown Fan
CC

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 01/30/2010 - 09:58

well i'm glad you were still able to decide something that you would like. and have fun at your show. i like his chris' music i've never seen him perform live though. he has a great voice not as good as the reverand's but still great. have fun in april on the cruise.

bobbette78

Sat, 01/30/2010 - 12:44

You will love the Daughtry show! I went three times last year and am going to two shows this year. They are awesome live, and you will love meeting them. They are all very down-to-earth and the professional picture you get with them is great. For my third show I asked them to do a 'silly' picture and they all made funny faces & poses, and it's my favorite one!

I think this time around you get some extras too like a vip shirt and some guitar picks. You'll have a great time!!

Oh HAPPY DAY.... I just bought a Shinedown Ticket!!! Change of plans FEB. 12 2010 the boys are back in town! Shinedown Full Speed Ahead!!! =0) Lucky me & i didn't have to pay arm & a leg for the ticket!!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 02/02/2010 - 14:24

that is awesome. i'm still awaiting on a show that I can go to. I was thinking about the dallas show in may but I am graduating that day so it's out of the question lol.

dalamar_2

Tue, 02/02/2010 - 14:35

Happy for you! :)

Well Congrats Grad.... But on the other end sorry you have to miss the show =( I only payed 55.00 with shipping also i was talking to the guy who sold me the ticket he know jake really well so he might stike me a deal so i can go to the Meet & Greet! =0) for being such a sweet gal!! LOL

dalamar_2

Tue, 02/02/2010 - 14:42

[quote="cristilc"]Well Congrats Grad.... But on the other end sorry you have to miss the show =( I only payed 55.00 with shipping also i was talking to the guy who sold me the ticket he know jake really well so he might stike me a deal so i can go to the Meet & Greet! =0) for being such a sweet gal!! LOL[/quote]

Indeed? So you're saying I might have a shot @ M&G with a squeezed-testicular voice and man-boobs?

LMAO... Well try it and see if it works!!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 02/02/2010 - 15:38

lol that's awesome that you might have a shot at the M&G hope you get it and good luck with your efforts as well dalamar.

Well I wait to the last minute to get tickets..... (I didn't think i could get off work & the schedule came out & i got it off I go 2 a ticket today & they just sold out =( Shame on me i should of got one when i was suppose 2! Well if you know of anyone selling a ticket Message Me PLEASE! I will pay I NEED TO SEE THIS CONCERT!

Thank you
Nebraska Shinedown Fan
Cristi

comments

lol that's awesome that you might have a shot at the M&G hope you get it and good luck with your efforts as well dalamar.

LMAO... Well try it and see if it works!!

[quote="cristilc"]Well Congrats Grad.... But on the other end sorry you have to miss the show =( I only payed 55.00 with shipping also i was talking to the guy who sold me the ticket he know jake really well so he might stike me a deal so i can go to the Meet & Greet! =0) for being such a sweet gal!! LOL[/quote]

Indeed? So you're saying I might have a shot @ M&G with a squeezed-testicular voice and man-boobs?

Well Congrats Grad.... But on the other end sorry you have to miss the show =( I only payed 55.00 with shipping also i was talking to the guy who sold me the ticket he know jake really well so he might stike me a deal so i can go to the Meet & Greet! =0) for being such a sweet gal!! LOL

Happy for you! :)

that is awesome. i'm still awaiting on a show that I can go to. I was thinking about the dallas show in may but I am graduating that day so it's out of the question lol.

Oh HAPPY DAY.... I just bought a Shinedown Ticket!!! Change of plans FEB. 12 2010 the boys are back in town! Shinedown Full Speed Ahead!!! =0) Lucky me & i didn't have to pay arm & a leg for the ticket!!

You will love the Daughtry show! I went three times last year and am going to two shows this year. They are awesome live, and you will love meeting them. They are all very down-to-earth and the professional picture you get with them is great. For my third show I asked them to do a 'silly' picture and they all made funny faces & poses, and it's my favorite one!

I think this time around you get some extras too like a vip shirt and some guitar picks. You'll have a great time!!

well i'm glad you were still able to decide something that you would like. and have fun at your show. i like his chris' music i've never seen him perform live though. he has a great voice not as good as the reverand's but still great. have fun in april on the cruise.

Thanks guys.... I have decided to NOT go to this concert in Iowa =( Most places want you to buy 2 tickets for $125.00-$225.00 Each (250.00 -450.00 is not in my budget range!) & i have been watching craigslist and I'm always 1 hour 2 late so..... I'm taking my money & buying M&G passes & floor tickets for Daughtry! He is my 3rd favorite artist and i have never met him! I will see the guys in April for the Cruise so im not to disappointed but you never know so i will keep looking on the internet! I have had 3 m&g greets with shinedown in the last year so i can wait till april!

Nebraska Shinedown Fan
CC

131 USD FFS

aww that's rough. sorry to hear they were sold out. if i were you i'd check on craigslist.com look in the iowa area see if anyone is selling some. i haven't heard anything about anyone selling any yet but if i do i'll be sure to let you know.